Cape Coral has an extremely diverse population ranging from full time residents to snowbirds and renters. And while North Cape Coral is very new due to the housing boom within the past ten years, South Cape Coral homes tend to be much older and more established.
Snowbirds, who travel up north for the summer, often believe their carpet doesn’t require a routine carpet cleaning in Cape Coral because their home is not in use during the summer months. This is simply not true!
Because your home is closed up for a few months (or weeks in some cases) at a time, the carpet can be more susceptible to germs and bacteria, due to the “stale” environment. Thermostats are often left on a high temperature, and without properly circulating air conditioning, the carpet and upholstery can also become more susceptible to stains. (Please click here for more information on Upholstery Cleaning Cape Coral.) This is why carpet cleaners in Cape Coral are so important to the health and beauty of your home!
Snowbirds should have a professional carpet cleaning in Cape Coral two times per year to protect and prolong the life of their carpet, as opposed to full time residents who would benefit from a carpet cleaning in Cape Coral once yearly.
Although full time residents reside in their home year round, and their carpet dose tend to see a lot more use, the home has air conditioning consistently running and routine vacuuming, which provides for a happier, healthier carpet.
But regardless of your living situation or what area of Cape Coral you reside in,
Steaming Mad Carpet Cleaners in Cape Coral has just the right carpet cleaning process to perfectly fit your specific needs!
Our Cape Coral Carpet Cleaning Process:
- We walk through your home with you to assess your areas of concern to determine the specific needs of the carpet.
- We use a strong, commercial grade, carpet cleaners vacuum (Dyson Vacuum Cleaner) to remove and extract heavy ground in dry soil.
- We use a pre-spray additive to coat the entire area of the carpet to help remove tough stains and traffic lanes.
- Our carpet cleaners agitate the chemical deep into the fiber for a better carpet cleaning.
- We then apply a light deodorizer that contains an enzyme chemical to leave your carpet smelling pretty.
- We then perform the entire carpet cleaning process using a steam extraction method.
- Finally, we do a carpet grooming to raise the carpet fibers so it will feel fluffy to the touch.
Upon completion of our Cape Coral Carpet Cleaning process, you’ll be sure to love the look and feel of your carpet!
Our Cape Coral Carpet Cleaning Company absolutely loves what we do! We are always here for you! Please call us anytime with any questions, and we’ll be happy to help you in any way that we can!
We’re open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day!
Steaming Mad Carpet Cleaners of Cape Coral (239) 454-3522
Looking for something to do in Cape Coral? Well, the Carpet Cleaners in Cape Coral would love to help!
Below are the top voted restaurants and favorite activities of our Cape Coral Carpet Cleaning Customers!
Our Carpet Cleaning Cape Coral Customers Favorite Restaurants:
1. Rumrunners Restaurant 4. Cape Seafood Shack
5848 Cape Harbour Dr 603 Del Prado Blvd
Cape Coral (542-0200) Cape Coral (242-0065)
2. Carrabba’s Italian Grill 5. Sal’s Pizza
762 SW Pine Island Rd 910 Cape Coral Pkwy E
Cape Coral (574-2797) Cape Coral (540-7373)
3. Iguana Mia Mexican Restaurant
1027 Cape Coral Pkwy E
Cape Coral (945-7755)
Our Carpet Cleaning Cape Coral Customer’s Favorite Things To Do:
1. Sunsplash Water Park
- Our Cape Coral carpet cleaning customers love to take their family here for a wild water adventure! With lazy rivers and crazy water slides, there’s something to please everyone!
2. Cape Coral Yacht Club
- Great place to go for a nice, relaxing day. The Yacht Club also has a very nice and long fishing pier that extends far out to the river!
3. Mike Greenwell’s Family Fun Park
- Located on Pine Island Rd, Mike Greenwell’s has arcades, go cart racing, mini golf and batting cages. Our carpet cleaning Cape Coral customers say that they love to take their grandchildren here, because there’s always an activity to please a variety of ages!
4. Coral Oaks Golf Course
- Golf lovers often tell us that this is one of the nicer Cape Coral golf courses!
5. Cape Coral Historical Museum
- Great museum to learn about Cape Coral’s history, and a nice activity to plan for on a rainy day!
Have any questions or concerns about your carpet? Steaming Mad Carpet Cleaners in Cape Coral would love to hear from you, and assist you in any way possible! Carpet Cleaning Cape Coral is our passion, and we love to keep your carpet looking beautiful! Call us anytime; we are open 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week! Please be sure to visit our Carpet Cleaning Ft Myers page, for extremely useful tips and tricks on keeping your carpet happy and healthy!
Steaming Mad Carpet Cleaning of Cape Coral (239) 454-3522
Home | Carpet Cleaning Fort Myers | Carpet Cleaning Cape Coral | Carpet Cleaning Sanibel | Carpet Cleaning Lehigh Acres | Tile Cleaning Fort Myers | Tile Cleaning Cape Coral | Upholstery Cleaning Fort Myers | Upholstery Cleaning Cape Coral | Oriental Rug Cleaning Fort Myers | Blog | Referral Rewards | Site Map | About | Contact |